euro zone crisis 2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Gros & Cinzia Alcidi, 2015.
"Country adjustment to a ‘sudden stop’: does the euro make a difference?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-20, March.
- Daniel Gros & Cinzia Alcidi, 2013. "Country adjustment to a ‘sudden stop’: Does the euro make a difference?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 492, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Gros, Daniel & Alcidi, Cinzia, 2011.
"Adjustment Difficulties and Debt Overhangs in the Eurozone Periphery,"
5525, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Daniel Gros & Cianzia Alcidi, 2011. "Adjustment Difficulties and Debt Overhangs in the Eurozone Periphery," Working Papers LuissLab 1192, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
More about this item
Keywordseuro zone; bailout; banking crisis; leverage; sovereign debt;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:dofeco:v:5:year:2011:doi:3848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheeja Sanoj) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .