East Asian Experience and Endogenous Growth Theory
In: Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE Volume 4
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perry Burnett & Harvey Cutler & Stephen Davies, 2012. "Understanding The Unique Impacts Of Economic Growth Variables," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 451-468, August.
- repec:nrb:wpaper:nrbwp182013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fleisher, Belton & Li, Haizheng & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2010.
"Human capital, economic growth, and regional inequality in China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 215-231, July.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2007. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 2703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2008. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 3576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Belton Fleisher & Haizheng Li & Min Qiang Zhao, 2007. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp857, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Belton Fleisher & Haizheng Li & Min-Qiang Zhao, 2009. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," Working Papers 09-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Rodrigo, G. Chris & Thorbecke, Erik, 1997. "Sources of growth: A reconsideration and general equilibrium application to Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1609-1625, October.
- Prakash Kumar Shrestha Ph.D., 2013. "A Revisit of the East Asian Development Experiences in the Context of South Asia," NRB Working Paper 18/2013, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Gunseli Berik, 2006. "Growth with Gender Inequity: Another Look at East Asian Development," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2006_03, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.