International Regulation of Securities Markets: Competition or Harmonization?
In: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William W. Lang & Leonard I. Nakamura, 1989.
"Information Losses in a Dynamic Model of Credit,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 731-746, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio di Giorgio & Carmine Di Noia, 2000. "Designing institutions for financial stability: Regulation and supervision by objective for the Euro area," Economics Working Papers 517, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kara, Gazi Ishak, 2016.
"Systemic risk, international regulation, and the limits of coordination,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 192-222.
- Kara, Gazi, 2013. "Systemic Risk, International Regulation, and the Limits of Coordination," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamaki, Markku, 2001.
"Are expansions cost effective for stock exchanges? A global perspective,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2339-2366, December.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamäki, Markku, 2000. "Are expansions cost effective for stock exchanges? : A global perspective," Research Discussion Papers 20/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamaki, Markku & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2003.
"Technology, automation, and productivity of stock exchanges: International evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1743-1773, September.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamäki, Markku & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2002. "Technology, automation and productivity of stock exchanges : International evidence," Research Discussion Papers 4/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Carmine Di Noia & Laura Piatti, 2000. "Financial Market Regulation: The Case of Italy and a Proposal for the Euro Area," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-24, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Carmine Di Noia, 2001. "Financial Regulation and Supervision in the Euro Area: A Four-Peak Proposal," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-02, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .