Real and Pseudo-Financial Crises
In: Money in Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley & Cooper, J Phillip, 1973. "Stabilization Policy and Lags," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 847-877, July-Aug..
- Clark Warburton, 1950. "The Theory of Turning Points in Business Fluctuations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 525-549.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duprey, Thibaut & Klaus, Benjamin & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2017.
"Dating systemic financial stress episodes in the EU countries,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 30-56.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Klaus, Benjamin & Duprey, Thibaut, 2015. "Dating systemic financial stress episodes in the EU countries," Working Paper Series 1873, European Central Bank.
- Thibaut Duprey & Benjamin Klaus & Tuomas Peltonen, 2016. "Dating Systemic Financial Stress Episodes in the EU Countries," Staff Working Papers 16-11, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .