Introduction to "Studies in the Economics of Aging"
In: Studies in the Economics of Aging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1997.
"Quality and trade,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Quality and Trade," NBER Working Papers 3622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin M.Shleifer Murphy & Andrei, 1991. "Quality and Trade," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 66, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Kenen, 1991. "Transitional Arrangements for Trade and Payments among the CMEA Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(2), pages 235-267, June.
- Gabor Oblath & David Tarr, 2017.
"The Terms-of-Trade Effects from the Elimination of State Trading in Soviet-Hungarian Trade,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 13, pages 295-313
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Oblath, Gabor & Tarr, David, 1992. "The terms-of-trade effects from the elimination of state trading in Soviet-Hungarian trade," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Oblath, Gabor & Tarr, David, 1991. "The terms-of-trade effects from the elimination of state trading in Soviet - Hungarian trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 690, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1998. "Health Insurance and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 6762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Denis Chetverikov & Mert Demirer & Esther Duflo & Christian Hansen & Whitney K. Newey, 2016. "Double machine learning for treatment and causal parameters," CeMMAP working papers CWP49/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Esra Eren Bayindir & Mehmet Yigit Gurdal & Ismail Saglam, 2015. "Does time to Medicare eligibility affect the likelihood of being uninsured?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1589-1597.
- Johannes Geyer & Viktor Steiner, 2011. "Future pensions and changes in earning histories—a microsimulation analysis for Germany," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 28.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro, 2013. "Pension funds and Market Efficiency: A review," Discussion Papers 2013/164, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Kleinjans, Kristin J. & Larsen, Mona, 2011. "The Effect of an Acute Health Shock on Work Behavior: Evidence from Different Health Care Regimes," IZA Discussion Papers 5843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel H. Boersch-Supan, 2001. "Incentive Effects of Social Security under an Uncertain Disability Option," NBER Chapters,in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 281-310 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yan-Yu Chiou & Mei-Yuan Chen & Jau-er Chen, 2017. "Nonparametric Regression with Multiple Thresholds: Estimation and Inference," Papers 1705.09418, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .