Appendixes to "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Egypt"
In: Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Egypt
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvia, Lane & Benito, Carlos & Berninsone, Rosa Maria, 1981. "Food Consumption in Rural Egypt Bibliography," Working Papers 232848, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Jeffrey D. Vitale & Hamady Djourra & Aminata Sidibé, 2009. "Estimating the supply response of cotton and cereal crops in smallholder production systems: recent evidence from Mali," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 519-533, September.
- Fitch, James B. & Khedr, Hassan A. & Whittington, Dale, 1981. "The Economic Efficiency of Water Use in Egyptian Agriculture: Opening Round of a Debate," Occasional Paper Series No. 2 197135, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stainer, T.F., 1987. "Decline of the Intensive Sector of Nothern Ireland Agriculture: A Regional Case Study of the Effects of EC Policies," Occasional Paper Series No. 4 197445, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ags:ucdegw:232848 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:ereveh:v:22:y:2018:i:1:p:53-72. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:248522 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.