Introduction to "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Egypt"
In: Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Egypt
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvia, Lane & Benito, Carlos & Berninsone, Rosa Maria, 1981. "Food Consumption in Rural Egypt Bibliography," Working Papers 232848, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Jeffrey D. Vitale & Hamady Djourra & Aminata Sidibé, 2009. "Estimating the supply response of cotton and cereal crops in smallholder production systems: recent evidence from Mali," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 519-533, September.
- Fitch, James B. & Khedr, Hassan A. & Whittington, Dale, 1981. "The Economic Efficiency of Water Use in Egyptian Agriculture: Opening Round of a Debate," Occasional Paper Series No. 2 197135, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stainer, T.F., 1987. "Decline of the Intensive Sector of Nothern Ireland Agriculture: A Regional Case Study of the Effects of EC Policies," Occasional Paper Series No. 4 197445, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ags:ucdegw:232848 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:248522 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .