Introduction to "Seasonal Variations in Industry and Trade"
In: Seasonal Variations in Industry and Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario I. Blejer & Nissan Liviatan, 1987. "Fighting Hyperinflation: Stabilization Strategies in Argentina and Israel, 1985-86," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(3), pages 409-438, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Joseph, 2003.
"Commodity futures contracts: Furnishing an elastic currency in the nineteenth century,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 561-578.
- Jinli Zeng, 2002. "Reexamining the Interaction between Innovation and Capital Accumulation," Departmental Working Papers wp0203, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:jbuscr:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s41549-017-0018-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vadim Kufenko & Niels Geiger, 2016.
"Business cycles in the economy and in economics: an econometric analysis,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, pages 43-69.
- Kufenko, Vadim & Geiger, Niels, 2015. "Stylized facts of the business cycle: Universal phenomenon, or institutionally determined?," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 45/2015, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .