Invention and Innovation in the Petroleum Refining Industry
In: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thor Hultgren, 1948. "American Transportation in Prosperity and Depression," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hult48-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Jens K. Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010. "Global Economic Sustainability Indicator: Analysis and Policy Options for the Copenhagen Process," EIIW Discussion paper disbei174, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Paul Welfens & Jens Perret & Deniz Erdem, 2010.
"Global economic sustainability indicator: analysis and policy options for the Copenhagen process,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, pages 153-185.
- Marta Simões & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "A Regional Perspective on Inequality and Growth in Portugal Using Panel Cointegration Analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2013-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Christensen, Clayton M. & Rosenbloom, Richard S., 1995. "Explaining the attacker's advantage: Technological paradigms, organizational dynamics, and the value network," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 233-257.
- Costanza, Robert & Stern, David & Fisher, Brendan & He, Lining & Ma, Chunbo, 2004.
"Influential publications in ecological economics: a citation analysis,"
Elsevier, pages 261-292.
- James D. Adams, 2004. "Learning, Internal Research, and Spillovers Evidence from a Sample of R&D Laboratories," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0409, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- James Adams, 2006. "Learning, internal research, and spillovers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 5-36.
- David C. Mowery, 2011. "Comment on "The Rate and Direction of Invention in the British Industrial Revolution: Incentives and Institutions"," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity Revisited, pages 479-482 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Riboud & Yevgeniya Savchenko & Hong Tan, 2007. "The Knowledge Economy and Education and Training in South Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19637, The World Bank.
- Hong Tan & Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2003. "Mexico : in-firm training for the knowledge economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2957, The World Bank.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, B. & Laditan, G. O. A. & Esubiyi, A. O., 1996. "Industrial innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa: the manufacturing sector in Nigeria," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1081-1096.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .