Depreciation Estimation, R&D Capital Stock, and North American Manufacturing Productivity Growth
In: Contributions in Memory of Zvi Griliches
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 2005. "Depreciation Estimation, R&D Capital Stock, and North American Manufacturing Productivity Growth," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 79-80, pages 383-404.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Buyse & Freddy Heylen & Ruben Schoonackers, 2015.
"On The Role Of Public Policies And Wage Formation For Private Investment In R&D: A Long-Run Panel Analysis,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
15/911, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tim Buyse & Freddy Heylen & Ruben Schoonackers, 2016. "On the role of public policies and wage formation for private investment in R&D:A long-run panel analysis," Working Paper Research 292, National Bank of Belgium.
- Beck, Mathias & Junge, Martin & Kaiser, Ulrich, 2017. "Public Funding and Corporate Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 11196, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chinloy, Peter & Jiang, Cheng & John, Kose, 2020. "Investment, depreciation and obsolescence of R&D," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 49(C).
- Thomas Strobel, 2012. "New evidence on the sources of EU countries’ productivity growth—industry growth differences from R&D and competition," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 293-325, August.
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.