Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5"
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Riet, Ad, 2010. "Euro area fiscal policies and the crisis," Occasional Paper Series 109, European Central Bank.
- Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Sugawara, Naotaka, 2020.
"Benefits and Costs of Debt: The Dose Makes the Poison,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
14439, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Naotaka Sugawara, 2020. "Benefits and Costs of Debt: The Dose Makes the Poison," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2006, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Sugawara,Naotaka, 2020. "Benefits and Costs of Debt : The Dose Makes the Poison," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9166, The World Bank.
- IvÃ¡n Kataryniuk & Javier VallÃ©s, 2018.
"Fiscal consolidation after the Great Recession: the role of composition,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 563-585.
- Iván Kataryniuk & Javier Vallés, 2015. "Fiscal consolidation after the Great Recession:the role of composition," Working Papers 1515, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Martin Geiger & Marios Zachariadis, 2019. "Assessing Expectations as a Monetary/Fiscal State-Dependent Phenomenon," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2019, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Miguel Braun & Luciano di Gresia, 2003.
"Towards Effective Social Insurance in Latin America: The Importance of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy,"
Research Department Publications
4333, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Miguel Braun & Luciano di Gresia, 2004. "Towards Effective Social Insurance in Latin America: The Importance of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy," Public Economics 0410001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braun, Miguel & Di Gresia, Luciano, 2011. "Towards Effective Social Insurance in Latin America: The Importance of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1463, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Muhammed TIRAŞOĞLU, 2019. "Unemployment hysteresis analysis for OECD countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(621), W), pages 53-62, Winter.
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Jamus J. Lim & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2019.
"Why Do Fiscal Multipliers Depend on Fiscal Positions?,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1905, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Lim,Jamus Jerome & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte, 2019. "Why Do Fiscal Multipliers Depend on Fiscal Positions?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8784, The World Bank.
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Jamus J. Lim & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2019. "Why do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions?," CAMA Working Papers 2019-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Huidrom, Raju & Kose, Ayhan & Lim, Jamus & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2019. "Why Do Fiscal Multipliers Depend on Fiscal Positions?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan José Dolado & Ramón Gómez, 1997.
"La relación entre desempleo y vacantes en España: perturbaciones agregadas y de reasignación,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(3), pages 441-472, September.
- Gómez, Ramón & Dolado, Juan José, 1997. "La relación entre desempleo y vacantes en España: Perturbaciones agregadas y de reasignación," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3882, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Charles J. Whalen & Felix Reichling, 2015. "The Fiscal Multiplier And Economic Policy Analysis In The United States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 735-746, October.
- Geiger, Martin & Luhan, Wolfgang J. & Scharler, Johann, 2016.
"When do fiscal consolidations lead to consumption booms? Lessons from a laboratory experiment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-20.
- Martin Geiger & Wolfgang Luhan & Johann Scharler, 2015. "When do Fiscal Consolidations Lead to Consumption Booms? Lessons from a Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 2015-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Eddie Casey & Joe Durkan & David Duffy, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidation Strategies: Evidence from the International Experience," Open Access publications 10197/5999, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Branimir Jovanovic, 2017.
"Growth forecast errors and government investment and consumption multipliers,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 83-107, January.
- Branimir Jovanovic, 2013. "Growth Forecast Errors and Government Investment and Consumption Multipliers," CEIS Research Paper 301, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 17 Dec 2013.
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2015. "Convergence, Crisis and Unemployment in Europe: The Need for Innovative Policies," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 17(2), pages 5-56, December.
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(621):y:2019:i:4(621):p:53-62 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.