Measurement of the Cost of Living Including the Public Sector
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 1
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10221.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10221||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Goodman, Robert P, 1973. "Private Demands for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 280-296, June.
- Borcherding, Thomas E & Deacon, Robert T, 1972. "The Demand for the Services of Non-Federal Governments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 891-901, December.
- Bradford, David F & Kelejian, Harry H, 1973. "An Econometric Model of the Flight to the Suburbs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 566-589, May-June.
- Aaron, Henry & McGuire, Martin, 1970. "Public Goods and Income Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 907-920, November.
- Ellickson, Bryan, 1973. "A Generalization of the Pure Theory of Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 417-432, June.
- Reuben A. Kessel, 1961. "The Measurement and Economic Implications of the Inclusion of Indirect Taxes in the Consumers' Price Index," NBER Chapters, in: The Price Statistics of the Federal Goverment, pages 517-526 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hochman, Harold M & Rodgers, James D, 1970. "Pareto Optimal Redistribution: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(5), pages 997-1002, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.