Forest-based Livelihoods and poverty reduction : new paths from local to global scales
In: Forests in the Global Balance - Changing Paradigms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2008. "Managing the Miombo Woodlands of Southern Africa : Policies, Incentives and Options for the Rural Poor, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19519, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsforest; economics; industry; globalisation; transnationals; business network; ethnic business; flexible specialisation; information; India; China; Brazil; Africa;
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epf:ecchap:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JM Roda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciradfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .