Challenges in the Electric Energy Industry
In: Public Utilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2013. "Modeling OECD energy demand: An international panel smooth transition error-correction model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 372-383.
- Ayuda, María-Isabel & Puche-Gil, Javier, 2014. "Determinants of height and biological inequality in Mediterranean Spain, 1859–1967," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 101-119.
- Ali HortaÃ§su & Chad Syverson, 2007.
"Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 250-301.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2006. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," Working Papers 06-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2008. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," Working Papers 08-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2007. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," NBER Working Papers 12894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacint Balaguer & Tatiana Florica & Jordi Ripollés, 2015. "Foreign trade and economic growth in Spain (1900–2012): the role of energy imports," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(3), pages 359-375, December.
- Shaheen, Susan PhD & Cohen, Adam & Farrar, Emily, 2019. "Carsharing's Impact and Future," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt2f5896tp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Lim, Steven & Lee, Keat Teong, 2012. "Implementation of biofuels in Malaysian transportation sector towards sustainable development: A case study of international cooperation between Malaysia and Japan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1790-1800.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3456_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.