CGE Tourism Analysis and Policy Modeling
In: International Handbook on the Economics of Tourism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Véronique Favre Bonte & Sébastien Tran, 2015.
"The contribution of the Internet to the strategic positioning of Small Businesses in the tourism industry
[La contribution d'internet au positionnement stratégique des petites entreprises dans l'in," Post-Print hal-01278933, HAL.
- Eric Tchouamou-Njoya@hs-bremen.de, 2012. "The Economic Impact of Inbound Tourism in Kenya: A CGE Analysis," EcoMod2012 3901, EcoMod.
- Li, ShiNa & Blake, Adam & Thomas, Rhodri, 2013. "Modelling the economic impact of sports events: The case of the Beijing Olympics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 235-244.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:132995 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed KARIM & Eric Tchouamou NJOYA, 2013. "Impact of Inbound Tourism in Kenyan Economy: An Analysis Using a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 911-932, July.
- Nina Hyytiä & Jukka Kola, 2013. "Tourism Policy as a Tool for Rural Development," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 708-730.
- Mathurin, Titus & Hutchinson, Sharon D. & Franklin, Martin & Pemberton, Carlisle, 2015. "Economic assessment of community-based tourism events in Saint Lucia: A case study of fish fry events in Anse-La-Raye," 30th West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference, June 30-July 6, 2013, Port‐ of‐Spain, Trinidad, West Indies 242087, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance; Environment; Geography;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:2827_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.