Introduction: architecture and modern cities
In: Creating Cities/Building Cities
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Ugly Architecture: 130 Years of Manhattan Skyscraper Complaints
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2018-05-10 12:51:41
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Capilla, 2021. "Post-Truth as a Mutation of Epistemology in Journalism," Media and Communication, Cogitatio Press, vol. 9(1), pages 313-322.
- Hast, Aira & Syri, Sanna & Lekavičius, Vidas & Galinis, Arvydas, 2018. "District heating in cities as a part of low-carbon energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 627-639.
- Moshref-Javadi, Mohammad & Lee, Seokcheon & Winkenbach, Matthias, 2020. "Design and evaluation of a multi-trip delivery model with truck and drones," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 136(C).
- Laura Allison‐Reumann, 2020. "EU Narratives of Regionalism Promotion to ASEAN: A Modest Turn?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 872-889, July.
- Banerjee, Syagnik & Xu, Shichun & Johnson, Scott D., 2021. "How does location based marketing affect mobile retail revenues? The complex interplay of delivery tactic, interface mobility and user privacy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 398-404.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Geography; Urban and Regional Studies;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:17359_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Darrel McCalla (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.