The Dissemination of Economic Thought in South-Eastern Europe in the Nineteenth Century
In: The Dissemination of Economic Ideas
This highly illuminating book marks a significant stage in our growing understanding of how the development of national traditions of economic thought has been affected by both internal and external factors.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Edward Elgar Publishing in its series Chapters with number
14521_7.||Handle:|| RePEc:elg:eechap:14521_7||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.e-elgar.com|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.e-elgar.com Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2006.
"ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION “CHALLENGES TO ECONOMIC THOUGH IN THE NEW CENTURY”: Outlook on the Development of Economic Science in Bulgaria,"
Economic Thought journal,
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 22-36.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "The State of Economics in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 21-38.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "Economics – Bulgaria," ERI-BAS Chapters,in: Max Kaase & Vera Sparschuh (ed.), Three Social Science Disciplines in Central and Eastern Europe. Handbook on Economics, Political Science and Sociology (1989-2001), edition 1, chapter 4, pages 34-51 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "The condition of the economic science in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-22.
- Michalis M. Psalidopoulos & Yorgos Stassinopoulos, 2009. "A Liberal Economist and Economic Policy Reform in Nineteenth-Century Greece: The Case of Ioannes Soutsos," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 491-517, Fall.
- Stoianovich, Traian, 1960. "The Conquering Balkan Orthodox Merchant," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 234-313, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14521_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.