Finance as a supranational public good
In: The New Global Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jle:journl:131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo, 2012.
"Les conséquences des allégements généraux de cotisations patronales sur les bas salaires,"
Revue française d'économie,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 19-61.
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo, 2012. "Les conséquences des allègements généraux de cotisations patronales sur les bas salaires," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6b7kf1issd8, Sciences Po.
- Ari, Izzet & Sari, Ramazan, 2015. "The role of feed-in tariffs in emission mitigation: Turkish case," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 768-775.
- Randers, Jorgen, 2012. "Greenhouse gas emissions per unit of value added (“GEVA”) — A corporate guide to voluntary climate action," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 46-55.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-017-0602-z is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14443_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.