Innovation Systems, Technology and Development: Unpacking the Relationships
In: Handbook of Innovation Systems and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2008. "Technology and development: Unpacking the relationship(s)," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080623, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Martin Srholec, 2018.
"Global Value Chains, National Innovation Systems and Economic Development,"
The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 30(3), pages 533-556, July.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Lundvall, Bengt-Åke & Srholec, Martin, 2017. "Global value chains, national innovation systems and economic development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Martin Srholec, 2017. "Global value chains, national innovation systems and economic development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20171012, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Micheline Goedhuys & Pierre Mohnen & Tamer Taha, 2016.
"Corruption, innovation and firm growth: firm-level evidence from Egypt and Tunisia,"
Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 299-322, December.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Mohnen, Pierre & Taha, Tamer, 2016. "Corruption, innovation and firm growth: Firm-level evidence from Egypt and Tunisia," MERIT Working Papers 2016-056, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2009.
"Knowledge, Capabilities and the Poverty Trap: The Complex Interplay Between Technological, Social and Geographical Factors,"
ICER Working Papers
24-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2009. "Knowledge, Capabilities and the Poverty Trap - The complex interplay between technological, social and geographical factors," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20091218, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Michaela Staníčková & Lukáš Melecký, 2013. "EU Competitiveness in the World Economy Globalization Process [Konkurenceschopnost Evropské unie v procesu globalizace světové ekonomiky]," Současná Evropa, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2013(1), pages 101-122.
- Jose Guadalupe Vargas Hernandez, 2015. "Theoretical Approaches For The Analysis Of Innovation Capacity As A Factor That Affects The Competitiveness Of Software Industry Of Jalisco," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 11, pages 904-935.
- Fagerberg , Jan & Srholec , Martin, 2015. "Capabilities, Competitiveness, Nations," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Isabel Alvarez & Georgina Maldonado, 2009. "Technology, foreign-owned firms and competitiveness in the middle-income countries," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 397-419, November.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Giulio Perani & Mario Pianta & Stefano Supino, 2010. "Innovation and Development. The Evidence from Innovation Surveys," Working Papers of BETA 2010-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012.
"The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 1055-1085, September.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46415, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Storper, Michael, 2012. "The Territorial Dynamics Of Innovation In China And India," CEPR Discussion Papers 9038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," Working Papers 2012-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2010.
"The Changing Global Economic Landscape: The Factors that Matter,"
Chapters, in: Robert M. Solow & Jean-Philippe Touffut (ed.),The Shape of the Division of Labour, chapter 1,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2013. "The changing global economic landscape: What are the factors that matter?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20130201, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Borrás , Susana & Edquist , Charles, 2013. "Competence Building: A Systemic Approach to Innovation Policy," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/28, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2017.
"Capabilities, economic development, sustainability,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 905-926.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2020. "Capabilities, Economic Development, Sustainability," Working Papers Archives 2020001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:12943_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.