Advances in regional economics
In: Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Friedrich & Chang Woon Nam, 2011. "Innovation-Oriented Land-Use Policy At The Sub-National Level: Case Study Germany," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 84, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011.
"Can the economic impact of political decentralisation be measured?,"
2011-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2011. "Can the economic impact of political decentralisation be measured?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2011. "Tourism, real output and real effective exchange rate in Malaysia: a view from rolling sub-samples," MPRA Paper 29379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regchp:1-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .