Game-theoretic analysis of legal rules and institutions
In: Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Corazzini, Luca & Passarelli, Francesco, 2017.
"Voting as a lottery,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 129-137.
- Giuseppe Attanasi, Luca Corazzini, Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Voting as a Lottery," ISLA Working Papers 28, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Corazzini, Luca & Passarelli, Francesco, 2010. "Voting as a Lottery," TSE Working Papers 09-116, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2010.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Luca CORAZZINI & Francesco PASSARELLI, 2009. "Voting as a Lottery," LERNA Working Papers 09.27.303, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Barr, Jason & Passarelli, Francesco, 2009. "Who has the power in the EU?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 339-366, May.
- Federico Valenciano & Annick Laruelle & Ricardo Martínez, 2004.
"Success Versus Decisiveness: Conceptual Discussion And Case Study,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-30, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Annick Laruelle & Federico Valenciano & Ricardo Martinez, 2006. "Success Versus Decisiveness Conceptual Discussion and Case Study," Post-Print halshs-00150527, HAL.
- Federico Valenciano & Annick Laruelle, 2005. "Bargaining In Committees Of Representatives: The Optimal Voting Rule," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Paul Schure & Francesco Passerelli & David Scoones, 2007. "When the Powerful Drag Their Feet," Department Discussion Papers 0703, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
More about this item
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamchp:3-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .