Los ciclos ganaderos en Colombia, 1950-2001
In: Microeconomía de la ganadería en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gerson Javier Pérez V, 2004. "Los ciclos ganaderos en Colombia, 1950-2001," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 003160, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Gerson Javier Pérez V., 2004. "Los ciclos ganaderos en Colombia, 1950-2001," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 46, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsEstadísticas; Ganado; Precios; Modelos; Colombia; Statistics; Livestock; Prices; Models; Colombia;
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:bdrcap:2005-07-42-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.