|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Finance Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
David Eccles School of Business
University of Utah
1645 E. Campus Center Drive, Rm. 109, Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9304
RePEc:edi:dfiutus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Harford, Jarrad & Stanfield, Jared & Zhang, Feng, 2019. "Do insiders time management buyouts and freezeouts to buy undervalued targets?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 206-231.
- Hendrik Bessembinder & Michael J Cooper & Feng Zhang, 2019. "Characteristic-Based Benchmark Returns and Corporate Events," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 75-125.
- Maurice Levi & Kai Li & Feng Zhang, 2015. "Are Women More Likely to Seek Advice than Men? Evidence from the Boardroom," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Hendrik Bessembinder & Feng Zhang, 2015. "Predictable Corporate Distributions and Stock Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(4), pages 1199-1241.
- Levi, Maurice & Li, Kai & Zhang, Feng, 2014. "Director gender and mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 185-200.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Zhang, Feng, 2013. "Firm characteristics and long-run stock returns after corporate events," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 83-102.
- Zhang, Feng, 2012. "Information precision and IPO pricing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 331-348.
- Maurice Levi & Kai Li & Feng Zhang, 2010. "Deal or No Deal: Hormones and the Mergers and Acquisitions Game," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(9), pages 1462-1483, September.
- Zhang, Feng & Tian, Yao & Wirjanto, Tony S., 2009. "Empirical tests of the float-adjusted return model," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 219-229, December.
- Chen, Nai-fu & Zhang, Feng, 1998. "Risk and Return of Value Stocks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(4), pages 501-535, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Feng Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.