Department of Economics Columbus, Ohio (United States)
Ohio State University
: (614) 292 2639
(614) 292 3906
410 Arps Hall, 1945 N. High St., Columbus, Ohio 4321
RePEc:edi:deohsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Luyao Zhang & Dan Levin, 2017. "Bounded Rationality and Robust Mechanism Design: An Axiomatic Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 235-239, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Luyao Zhang & Dan Levin, 2017.
"Bounded Rationality and Robust Mechanism Design: An Axiomatic Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 235-239, May.
- Ran I. Shorrer & Sandor Sovago, 2017. "Obvious Mistakes in a Strategically Simple College Admissions Environment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-107/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- André Schmelzer, 2018.
"Strategy-Proofness of Stochastic Assignment Mechanisms,"
The Journal of Mechanism and Institution Design,
Society for the Promotion of Mechanism and Institution Design, University of York, vol. 3(1), pages 17-50, December.
- André Schmelzer, 2017. "Strategy-proofness of stochastic assignment mechanisms," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hagenbach, Jeanne & Perez-Richet, Eduardo, 2018. "Communication with Evidence in the Lab," CEPR Discussion Papers 12927, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McGee, Peter & Levin, Dan, 2019. "How obvious is the dominant strategy in an English Auction? Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 355-365.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luyao Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.