Department of Economics Boulder, Colorado (United States)
University of Colorado
RePEc:edi:decolus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Douglas Almond & Xinming Du & Shuang Zhang, 2020. "Ambiguous Pollution Response to COVID-19 in China," NBER Working Papers 27086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koichiro Ito & Shuang Zhang, 2020. "Do Consumers Distinguish Fixed Cost from Variable Cost? “Schmeduling" in Two-Part Tariffs in Energy," NBER Working Papers 26853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Xiao Yu Wang & Shuang Zhang, 2016.
"The Limits of Meritocracy: Screening Bureaucrats Under Imperfect Verifiability,"
NBER Working Papers
21963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suárez Serrato, Juan Carlos & Wang, Xiao Yu & Zhang, Shuang, 2019. "The limits of meritocracy: Screening bureaucrats under imperfect verifiability," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 223-241.
- Koichiro Ito & Shuang Zhang, 2016.
"Willingness to Pay for Clean Air: Evidence from Air Purifier Markets in China,"
NBER Working Papers
22367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koichiro Ito & Shuang Zhang, 2020. "Willingness to Pay for Clean Air: Evidence from Air Purifier Markets in China," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 128(5), pages 1627-1672.
- ITO Koichiro & ZHANG Shuang, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Clean Air: Evidence from the air purifier markets in China," Discussion papers 16074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Douglas Almond & Hongbin Li & Shuang Zhang, 2013. "Land Reform and Sex Selection in China," NBER Working Papers 19153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Hongbin Li & Shuang Zhang, 2019. "Land Reform and Sex Selection in China," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 127(2), pages 560-585.
- Shuang Zhang, 2018. "Effects of High School Closure on Education and Labor Market Outcomes in Rural China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67(1), pages 171-191.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CNA: China (4) 2013-06-24 2016-03-29 2020-04-06 2020-05-25
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (3) 2016-07-09 2020-04-06 2020-05-25
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2013-06-24 2016-03-29 2016-07-09
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2016-07-09 2020-05-25
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2016-07-09
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2016-07-09
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2013-06-24
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2013-06-24
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2020-04-06
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shuang Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.