Report NEP-CNA-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas Almond & Hongbin Li & Shuang Zhang, 2013. "Land Reform and Sex Selection in China," NBER Working Papers 19153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Yan & Onur, Kesten, 2013. "From Boston to Chinese parallel to deferred acceptance: Theory and experiments on a family of school choice mechanisms," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-205, .
- Peter M. Morrow & Loren Brandt, 2013. "Tariffs and the Organization of Trade in China," Working Papers tecipa-491, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Cook, Jonathan Aaron, 2013. "Does Chinese Inflation Understate Cost of Living?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150571, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Halvor Mehlum & Ragnar Torvik & Simone Valente, 2013. "China’s Savings Multiplier," Working Papers 0013, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.