Report NEP-CNA-2020-05-25This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas Almond & Xinming Du & Shuang Zhang, 2020. "Ambiguous Pollution Response to COVID-19 in China," NBER Working Papers 27086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jiashuo Li & Sili Zhou & Wendong Wei & Jianchuan Qi & Yumeng Li & Bin Chen & Ning Zhang & Dabo Guan & Haoqi Qian & Xiaohui Wu & Jiawen Miao & Long Chen & Sai Liang & Kuishuang Feng, 2020. "Mercury-related health benefits from retrofitting coal-fired power plants in China," Papers 2005.07346, arXiv.org.
- Douglas L. Campbell & Karsten Mau, 2020. "Trade Induced Technological Change: Did Chinese Competition Really Increase European Innovation?," Working Papers w0262, New Economic School (NES).
- Mary Amiti & Sang Hoon Kong & David Weinstein, 2020. "The Effect of the U.S.-China Trade War on U.S. Investment," NBER Working Papers 27114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleksandr Talavera & Shuxing Yin & Mao Zhang, 2020. "Tournament incentives, age diversity and firm performance," Discussion Papers 20-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Hao Wang & Jan Fidrmuc & Qi Luo, 2020. "A Spatial Analysis of Inward FDI and Rural-Urban Wage Inequality: Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 8258, CESifo.