Department of Economics Guangzhou, China
Lingnan (University) College
Sun Yat-Sen University
RePEc:edi:desuncn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zhimin Zhou & Xinyue Ye & Xiangyu Ge, 2017. "The Impacts of Technical Progress on Sulfur Dioxide Kuznets Curve in China: A Spatial Panel Data Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(4), pages 1-27, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zhimin Zhou & Xinyue Ye & Xiangyu Ge, 2017.
"The Impacts of Technical Progress on Sulfur Dioxide Kuznets Curve in China: A Spatial Panel Data Approach,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(4), pages 1-27, April.
- Li, Li & Hong, Xuefei & Wang, Jun, 2020. "Evaluating the impact of clean energy consumption and factor allocation on China’s air pollution: A spatial econometric approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C).
- Ping Guo & Jin Li & Jinsong Kuang & Yifei Zhu & Renrui Xiao & Donghao Duan & Baocong Huang, 2022. "Low-Carbon Governance, Fiscal Decentralization and Sulfur Dioxide Emissions: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment with Chinese Heavy Pollution Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-24, March.
- Yang Zhou & Jintao Fu & Ying Kong & Rui Wu, 2018. "How Foreign Direct Investment Influences Carbon Emissions, Based on the Empirical Analysis of Chinese Urban Data," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-19, June.
- Bin Zhu & Yang Fu & Jinlin Liu & Ying Mao, 2018. "Modeling the Dynamics and Spillovers of the Health Labor Market: Evidence from China’s Provincial Panel Data," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Zeeshan Khan & Muhsin Ali & Dervis Kirikkaleli & Salman Wahab & Zhilun Jiao, 2020. "The impact of technological innovation and public‐private partnership investment on sustainable environment in China: Consumption‐based carbon emissions analysis," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(5), pages 1317-1330, September.
- Letisha S. Fong & Alberto Salvo & David Taylor, 2020. "Evidence of the environmental Kuznets curve for atmospheric pollutant emissions in Southeast Asia and implications for sustainable development: A spatial econometric approach," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(5), pages 1441-1456, September.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Raghutla, Chandrashekar & Song, Malin & Zameer, Hashim & Jiao, Zhilun, 2019.
"Public-Private Partnerships Investment in Energy as New Determinant of CO2 Emissions: The Role of Technological Innovations in China,"
97909, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2019.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Raghutla, Chandrashekar & Song, Malin & Zameer, Hashim & Jiao, Zhilun, 2020. "Public-private partnerships investment in energy as new determinant of CO2 emissions: The role of technological innovations in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Xiangyu Ge & Zhimin Zhou & Yanli Zhou & Xinyue Ye & Songlin Liu, 2018. "A Spatial Panel Data Analysis of Economic Growth, Urbanization, and NO x Emissions in China," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 15(4), pages 1-20, April.
- Haoran Zhao & Sen Guo & Huiru Zhao, 2018. "Impacts of GDP, Fossil Fuel Energy Consumption, Energy Consumption Intensity, and Economic Structure on SO 2 Emissions: A Multi-Variate Panel Data Model Analysis on Selected Chinese Provinces," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-20, March.
- Wei Li & Baichuan Xiang & Rongxia Zhang & Guomin Li & Zhihao Wang & Bin Su & Tossou Mahugbe Eric, 2022. "Impact of Resource-Based Economic Transformation Policy on Sulfur Dioxide Emissions: A Case Study of Shanxi Province," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-22, July.
- Tifang Ye & Hao Zheng & Xiangyu Ge & Keling Yang, 2021. "Pathway of Green Development of Yangtze River Economics Belt from the Perspective of Green Technological Innovation and Environmental Regulation," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(19), pages 1-26, October.
- Hui Guo & Feng Zhou & Yawen Zhang & Zhen’an Yang, 2022. "Quantitative Analysis of Sulfur Dioxide Emissions in the Yangtze River Economic Belt from 1997 to 2017, China," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(17), pages 1-15, August.
- Yu-Chen Zhang & Deng-Kui Si & Bing Zhao, 2020. "The Convergence of Sulphur Dioxide (SO 2 ) Emissions Per Capita in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(5), pages 1-33, February.
- Zhao, Jing & Zhao, Ziru & Zhang, Huan, 2021. "The impact of growth, energy and financial development on environmental pollution in China: New evidence from a spatial econometric analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C).
- Bingjie Xu & Ruoyu Zhong & Dan Liu & Yifeng Liu, 2021. "Investigating the impact of energy consumption and nitrogen fertilizer on NOx emissions in China based on the environmental Kuznets curve," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(12), pages 17590-17605, December.
- Zhimin Zhou, 2019. "The Underground Economy and Carbon Dioxide (CO 2 ) Emissions in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(10), pages 1-20, May.
- Bin Zhu & Chih-Wei Hsieh & Ying Mao, 2019. "Addressing the Licensed Doctor Maldistribution in China: A Demand-And-Supply Perspective," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(10), pages 1-19, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhimin Zhou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.