College of Economics Hangzhou, China
RePEc:edi:cezhecn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zhou, Ge, 2012. "Rational equity bubbles," MPRA Paper 39398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Ge, 2011. "Rational bubbles and the spirit of capitalism," MPRA Paper 33988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Ge, 2011. "Money and Long-run Growth," MPRA Paper 33765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zhou, Ge, 2012.
"Rational equity bubbles,"
39398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Schlegl, 2018. "Secular Stagnation in an Economy with Land," ISER Discussion Paper 1032, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Zhou, Ge, 2011.
"Rational bubbles and the spirit of capitalism,"
33988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Ge, 2016.
"The Spirit Of Capitalism And Rational Bubbles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1432-1457, September.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2018. "Expectation-driven asset price fluctuations under the spirit of capitalism hypothesis: The role of heterogeneity," Working Papers 1803, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Shiro Kuwahara, 2018. "When is the Spirit of Capitalism Effective for Economic Development?," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 70-82, March.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2018. "Expectation-driven asset price fluctuations under the spirit of capitalism hypothesis: The role of heterogeneity," Working Papers halshs-01719844, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2011-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2011-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2012-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2011-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2012-06-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ge Zhou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.