Report NEP-FDG-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bosi, Stefano & Laurent, Thierry, 2011. "Health, growth and welfare: a theoritical appraisal of the long run impact of medical R&D," MPRA Paper 33789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrik, Dan, 2011. "The Future of Economic Convergence," Working Paper Series rwp11-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Yongsung Chang & Andreas Hornstein, 2011. "Transition dynamics in the neoclassical growth model : the case of South Korea," Working Paper 11-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Volatility: How Important are Wage and Price Rigidities?," CEIS Research Paper 211, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Sep 2011.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A spatial model based on the endogenous growth theory for Portugal. Another analysis," MPRA Paper 33712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A spatial model based on the endogenous growth theory for Portugal," MPRA Paper 33711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Ge, 2011. "Money and Long-run Growth," MPRA Paper 33765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edwyna Harris, 2011. "Does franchise extension reduce short-run economic growth? Evidence from New South Wales, 1862-1882," Monash Economics Working Papers 19-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Norris, Pippa, 2011. "Making Democratic-Governance Work: The Consequences for Prosperity," Working Paper Series rwp11-035, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Junko Koeda, 2011. "Japanese Yield Curves In and Out of a Zero Rate Environmnet: A Macro-Finance Perspective," CARF F-Series CARF-F-254, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Nov 2011.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2011. "Voracity, growth and welfare," Discussion Paper Series 77, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2011.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: A structuralist toolbox," MPRA Paper 33800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Javed Younas, 2011. "Should easier access to international credit replace foreign aid?," Working Papers 2011-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.