Report NEP-UPT-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georges Dionne & Jingyuan Li, 2012. "Comparative Ross Risk Aversion in the Presence of Quadrant Dependent Risks," Cahiers de recherche 1226, CIRPEE.
- Kellner, Christian & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "The effect of ambiguity aversion on reward scheme choice," DICE Discussion Papers 55, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Godfrey Charles-Cadogan, 2012. "Representation Theory for Risk On Markowitz-Tversky-Kahneman Topology," Papers 1206.2665, arXiv.org.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2012. "Measuring risk aversion with lists: A new bias," Economics Working Papers 1318, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lionel Page & David Savage & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Variation in Risk Seeking Behavior in a Natural Experiment on Large Losses Induced by a Natural Disaster," NCER Working Paper Series 83, National Centre for Econometric Research, revised 09 Jul 2012.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Garcia, Philip, 2012. "Measuring Risk Attitude and Relation to Marketing Behavior," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124471, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Langemeier, Michael R., 2012. "Economic Efficiency Adjusted for Risk Preferences," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124012, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sákovics, József, 2012. "Revealed cardinal preference," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alexander Zimper, 2012. "The emergence of "fifty-fifty" probability judgements in a conditional Savage world," Working Papers 201221, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-29427 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2012. "Approximate Knowledge of Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp610, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Howard Kunreuther & Geoffrey Heal, 2012. "Managing Catastrophic Risk," NBER Working Papers 18136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, Ge, 2012. "Rational equity bubbles," MPRA Paper 39398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strati, Francesco, 2012. "A mathematical introduction to transitional lotteries," MPRA Paper 39377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petraud, Jean Paul & Boucher, Stephen R. & Carter, Michael R., 2012. "CPT and Insurance Uptake," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124710, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2012. "Stochastic Dominance Statistics for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers: An Analysis of Stock Preferences for USA and China," KIER Working Papers 820, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Strati, Francesco, 2012. "A first introduction to S-Transitional Lotteries," MPRA Paper 39399, University Library of Munich, Germany.