The Spirit Of Capitalism And Rational Bubbles
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiro Kuwahara, 2018. "When is the Spirit of Capitalism Effective for Economic Development?," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 70-82, March.
- Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, Lise, 2021.
"Expectation-Driven Asset Price Fluctuations Under The Spirit Of Capitalism Hypothesis: The Role Of Heterogeneity,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 509-535, March.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2018. "Expectation-driven asset price fluctuations under the spirit of capitalism hypothesis: The role of heterogeneity," Working Papers halshs-01719844, HAL.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2021. "Expectation-driven asset price fluctuations under the spirit of capitalism hypothesis: The role of heterogeneity," Post-Print halshs-02096620, HAL.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2018. "Expectation-driven asset price fluctuations under the spirit of capitalism hypothesis: The role of heterogeneity," Working Papers 1803, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- ASAOKA Shintaro, 2020. "Reserve Requirements and Bubbles," Discussion papers 20042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wang, Gaowang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2020. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy in economies with capital," MPRA Paper 102753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaifu Yang & Rong Zhang, 2021. "Generalized Cumulative Offer Processes," Discussion Papers 21/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:20:y:2016:i:06:p:1432-1457_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/mdy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kirk Stebbing (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/mdy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.