Yichen Christy Zhou
John E. Walker Department of Economics Clemson, South Carolina (United States)
College of Business and Behavioral Science
RePEc:edi:decleus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua & Zhou, Yichen Christy, 2016. "Although economic theory suggests that market size and fuel costs affect fuel-saving technology adoption by vehicle manufacturers, there is very little empirical evidence. We document a strong connect," Discussion Papers dp-16-26-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Thomas Klier & Joshua Linn & Yichen C. Zhou, 2020. "The effects of fuel prices and vehicle sales on fuel‐saving technology adoption in passenger vehicles," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 543-578, July.
- Benjamin Leard & Virginia McConnell & Yichen Christy Zhou, 2019. "The Effect of Fuel Price Changes on Fleet Demand for New Vehicle Fuel Economy," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 127-159, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua & Zhou, Yichen Christy, 2016.
"Although economic theory suggests that market size and fuel costs affect fuel-saving technology adoption by vehicle manufacturers, there is very little empirical evidence. We document a strong connect,"
dp-16-26-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Lipina, Svetlana (Липина, Светлана) & Smirnova, Olga (Мирнова, Ольга) & Agapova, Elena (Агапова, Елена) & Lipina, A.V. (Липина, А.В.), 2017. "The Development of the 'Green' Economy in Russia: Opportunities and Prospects [Развитие «Зелёной» Экономики В России: Возможности И Перспективы]," Working Papers 051726, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yichen Christy Zhou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.