United Nations University-Maastricht Economic Research Institute of Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT)Maastricht, Netherlands
(31) (0)43 3883875
(31) (0)43 3216518
P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht
RePEc:edi:meritnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Zhong, Sheng, 2016. "The dynamics of vehicle energy efficiency: Evidence from the Massachusetts Vehicle Census," MERIT Working Papers 2016-014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zhong, Sheng, 2016. "Structural decompositions of energy consumption, energy intensity, emissions and emission intensity - A sectoral perspective: empirical evidence from WIOD over 1995 to 2009," MERIT Working Papers 2016-015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zhong, Sheng & Verspagen, Bart, 2016. "The role of technological trajectories in catching-up-based development: An application to energy efficiency technologies," MERIT Working Papers 2016-013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (3) 2016-04-16 2016-04-23 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2016-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-04-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sheng Zhong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.