Report NEP-TID-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhong, Sheng & Verspagen, Bart, 2016. "The role of technological trajectories in catching-up-based development: An application to energy efficiency technologies," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anne Marie Knott & Carl Vieregger, 2016. "Reconciling the Firm Size and Innovation Puzzle," Working Papers 16-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Yoko Asuyama & Hideaki Goto, 2016. "Negative Skill Sorting across Production Chains," Working Papers EMS_2016_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bloom, Nick & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "Incomplete contracts and the internal organization of firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57145, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lorenzo CALIENDO & Maximiliano DVORKIN & Fernando PARRO, 2016. "Trade and Labor Market Dynamics," Discussion papers 16050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016. "“Innovation, heterogeneous firms, and the region”," IREA Working Papers 201607, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Jin, Wei & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2016. "China’s Pursuit of Environmentally Sustainable Development: Harnessing the New Engine of Technological Innovation," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 232926, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Uwe Cantner & Tina Wolf, 2016. "On regional innovator networks as hubs for innovative ventures," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Viktor Stojkoski & Zoran Utkovski & Ljupco Kocarev, 2016. "The Impact of Services on Economic Complexity: Service Sophistication as Route for Economic Growth," Papers 1604.06284, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2016. "Misallocation, Establishment Size, and Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-557, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.