Report NEP-IPR-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathan Goldschlag & Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas, 2016. "An ‘Algorithmic Links with Probabilities’ Crosswalk for USPC and CPC Patent Classifications with an Application Towards Industrial Technology Composition," Working Papers 16-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Zhong, Sheng & Verspagen, Bart, 2016. "The role of technological trajectories in catching-up-based development: An application to energy efficiency technologies," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dilber Ulas & Arcan Tuzcu & Esra Sat?c?, 2016. "Employee-Based Brand Equity: Why Ankara University, TÖMER Brand is So Strong?," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3406030, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zheng, Yannu, 2016. "The patenting performance of second-generation immigrants in Sweden: differentiated by parents’ region of origin," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Uwe Cantner & Tina Wolf, 2016. "On regional innovator networks as hubs for innovative ventures," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.