Finance Group Coventry, United Kingdom
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
: +44 (0)24 7652 4306
+44 (0)24 7652 3719
+44 (0)24 7652 4306
RePEc:edi:afwbsuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jin, Xing & Zhang, Kun, 2013. "Dynamic optimal portfolio choice in a jump-diffusion model with investment constraints," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1733-1746.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jin, Xing & Zhang, Kun, 2013.
"Dynamic optimal portfolio choice in a jump-diffusion model with investment constraints,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1733-1746.
- Branger, Nicole & Muck, Matthias & Seifried, Frank Thomas & Weisheit, Stefan, 2017. "Optimal portfolios when variances and covariances can jump," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 59-89.
- Lu, Jin-Ray & Hwang, Chih-Chiang & Lin, Chien-Yi, 2016. "Do shareholders appreciate capital investment policies of corporations?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 344-353.
- Lu, Jin-Ray & Hwang, Chih-Chiang & Liu, Min-Luan & Lin, Chien-Yi, 2016. "An incentive problem of risk balancing in portfolio choices," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 192-200.
- Thai Nguyen, 2016. "Optimal investment and consumption with downside risk constraint in jump-diffusion models," Papers 1604.05584, arXiv.org.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kun Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.