Sloan School of Management Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
50 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
RePEc:edi:ssmitus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Catherine Tucker & Juanjuan Zhang & Ting Zhu, 2009. "Days on Market and Home Sales," Working Papers 09-16, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Catherine Tucker & Juanjuan Zhang, 2008. "Decomposing the Congestion Effect and the Cross-Platform Effect in Two-Sided Networks: A Field Experiment," Working Papers 08-12, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Tucker, Catherine & Zhang, Juanjuan, 2007. "Long Tail or Steep Tail? A Field Investigation into How Online Popularity Information Affects the Distribution of Customer Choices," Working papers 39811, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Teck-Hua Ho & Juanjuan Zhang, 2005. "Does Format of Pricing Contract Matter?," Econometrics 0504008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Song Lin & Juanjuan Zhang & John R. Hauser, 2015. "Learning from Experience, Simply," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Duncan Simester & Juanjuan Zhang, 2014. "Why Do Salespeople Spend So Much Time Lobbying for Low Prices?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 796-808, November.
- Catherine Tucker & Juanjuan Zhang & Ting Zhu, 2013. "Days on market and home sales," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 44(2), pages 337-360, June.
- Juanjuan Zhang, 2013. "The wisdom of crowdfunding," Communities and Banking, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Winter, pages 30-31.
- Liang Guo & Juanjuan Zhang, 2012. "Consumer Deliberation and Product Line Design," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 995-1007, November.
- Juanjuan Zhang & Peng Liu, 2012. "Rational Herding in Microloan Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 892-912, May.
- Juanjuan Zhang, 2011. "The Perils of Behavior-Based Personalization," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 170-186, 01-02.
- Catherine Tucker & Juanjuan Zhang, 2011. "How Does Popularity Information Affect Choices? A Field Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 828-842, May.
- Juanjuan Zhang, 2010. "The Sound of Silence: Observational Learning in the U.S. Kidney Market," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 315-335, 03-04.
- Catherine Tucker & Juanjuan Zhang, 2010. "Growing Two-Sided Networks by Advertising the User Base: A Field Experiment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 805-814, 09-10.
- Duncan Simester & Juanjuan Zhang, 2010. "Why Are Bad Products So Hard to Kill?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(7), pages 1161-1179, July.
- Teck-Hua Ho & Juanjuan Zhang, 2008. "Designing Pricing Contracts for Boundedly Rational Customers: Does the Framing of the Fixed Fee Matter?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 686-700, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2005-05-07 2008-10-21
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (2) 2008-01-05 2008-10-21
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2008-10-21
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2005-05-07
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2008-01-05
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2008-10-21
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2009-10-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juanjuan Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.