|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Business School Brisbane, Australia
Queensland University of Technology
RePEc:edi:fbqutau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mollah, Sabur & Zaman, Mahbub, 2015. "Shari’ah supervision, corporate governance and performance: Conventional vs. Islamic banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 418-435.
- Gerrit Sarens & Joe Christopher & Mahbub Zaman, 2013. "A Study of the Informal Interactions between Audit Committees and Internal Auditors in Australia," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 23(4), pages 307-329, December.
- Mahbub Zaman & Mohammed Hudaib & Roszaini Haniffa, 2011. "Corporate Governance Quality, Audit Fees and Non-Audit Services Fees," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1-2), pages 165-197, January.
- Paul Collier & Mahbub Zaman, 2005. "Convergence in European Corporate Governance: the audit committee concept," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(6), pages 753-768, November.
- Stuart Turley & Mahbub Zaman, 2004. "The Corporate Governance Effects of Audit Committees," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 8(3), pages 305-332, June.
- Zaman, Mahbub, 2003. "Regulation of Corporate Accounting and Reporting in India: By Bhabatosh Banerjee, World Press, Calcutta, 2002, xv+220 pp," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 239-242.
- Thomas, Dennis & Zaman, Mahbub, 1999. "Multi-utility finance: a problematic case," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 247-250, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mahbub Zaman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.