Corporate Governance Quality, Audit Fees and Non-Audit Services Fees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanapathippillai, Sutharson & Johl, Shireenjit K. & Wines, Graeme, 2016. "Remuneration committee effectiveness and narrative remuneration disclosure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 384-402.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:3:p:196-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leventis, Stergios & Hasan, Iftekhar & Dedoulis, Emmanouil, 2013.
"The cost of sin: The effect of social norms on audit pricing,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 152-165.
- Leventis, Stergios & Hasan, Iftekhar & Dedoulis, Emmanouil, 2013. "The cost of sin : The effect of social norms on audit pricing," Research Discussion Papers 13/2013, Bank of Finland.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:51-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siti Subaryani Binti Zainol & M. Krishna Moorthy & Tengku Rahimah Binti Tengku Arifin, 2012. "Determinants of Non-Audit Services in Malaysia: A Theoretical Model," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 97-111, July.
- Salau O. Abdulmalik & Ayoib Che Ahmad, 2015. "The Effect of 2011 Revised Code of Corporate Governance on Pricing Behaviour of Nigerian Auditors," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(4), pages 45-65.
- Mollah, Sabur & Zaman, Mahbub, 2015. "Shari’ah supervision, corporate governance and performance: Conventional vs. Islamic banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 418-435.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2752-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Fuentes, Cristina & Porcuna, Rubén, 2016. "Main drivers of consultancy services: A meta-analytic approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4775-4780.
- Salau ABDULMALIK O. & Ayoib CHE AHMAD, 2016. "Boardroom diversity and audit fees: director ethnicity, independence and nationality," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(136), pages 413-413, Aprilie.
- Michael Tinggi & Abu Hassan bin Md Isa & Shaharudin Jakpar & Sharifah Sabrina Syed Ali & Salawati Sahari, 2014. "Independent Directors, Moving Forward in Exercising Dominant Role: A Case of Malaysian Firms," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(5), pages 46-57, September.
- Cinderela Andrade dos Santos & António Cerqueira & Elísio Brandão, 2016. "Audit fees, Non-audit fees and Coporate Performance," FEP Working Papers 570, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Akeel M. Lary & Dennis W. Taylor, 2012. "Governance characteristics and role effectiveness of audit committees," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 336-354, April.
- repec:bap:journl:170305 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:38:y:2011:i:1-2:p:165-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.