The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Omar Zambrano to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Inter-American Development BankWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577
RePEc:edi:iadbbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Zambrano, Omar & Robles, Marcos & Laos, Denisse, 2014. "Global boom, local impacts: Mining revenues and subnational outcomes in Peru 2007-2011," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6487, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zambrano, Omar & Robles, Marcos & Laos, Denisse, 2014.
"Global boom, local impacts: Mining revenues and subnational outcomes in Peru 2007-2011,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6487, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gadom DJAL-GADOM & Armand MBOUTCHOUANG KOUNTCHOU, 2016. "Cross-County Poverty Comparisons In Chad: The Impact Of The Oil Revenues Redistribution Policy," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 44, pages 61-78.
- Agüero, Jorge M. & Balcázar, Carlos Felipe & Maldonado, Stanislao & Nopo, Hugo R., 2017.
"The Value of Redistribution: Natural Resources and the Formation of Human Capital under Weak Institutions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10884, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Agüero, Jorge M. & Balcázar, Carlos Felipe & Maldonado, Stanislao & Ñopo, Hugo, 2017. "The value of redistribution: natural resources and the formation of human capital under weak institutions," Avances de Investigación 0028, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Gadom Djal Gadom & Armand Mboutchouang Kountchou & Gbetoton Nad ge Ad le Djossou & Gilles Quentin Kane & Abdelkrim Araar, 2017. "The impact of oil exploitation on wellbeing in Chad," Working Papers PMMA 2017-06, PEP-PMMA.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Omar Zambrano should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.