Mete Han Yağmur
(Mete Han Yagmur)
Ekonomi Bölümü İstanbul, Turkey
İstanbul Teknik Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:deitutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Nazım Ekren & Elçin Aykaç Alp & Mete Han Yağmur, 2017. "Macroeconomic performance index: a new approach to calculation of economic wellbeing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(53), pages 5462-5476, November.
- Mete Han Yagmur, 2016. "Monetary Policy Response to Exchange Rates: An Empirical Investigation," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1392-1399.
- Mete Han Yağmur & Murat Yülek & Mahmut Sami Güngör, 2022. "Aid for Trade and Sustainable Development in Least-Developed African Countries," Springer Books, in: Evelyn F. Wamboye & Bichaka Fayissa (ed.), The Palgrave Handbook of Africa’s Economic Sectors, pages 531-550, Springer.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nazım Ekren & Elçin Aykaç Alp & Mete Han Yağmur, 2017.
"Macroeconomic performance index: a new approach to calculation of economic wellbeing,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(53), pages 5462-5476, November.
- Sergi, Bruno S. & Harjoto, Maretno Agus & Rossi, Fabrizio & Lee, Robert, 2021. "Do stock markets love misery? Evidence from the COVID-19," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(C).
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mete Han Yagmur
(Mete Han Yagmur) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.