|Terminal Degree:||2015 Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych; Uniwersytet Warszawski (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
: (+48 22) 55 49 144
(+48 22) 831 28 46
ul. Dluga 44/50, 00-241 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Michał Krawczyk & Maciej Wilamowski, 2015. "Are we all overconfident in the long run? Evidence from one million marathon participants," Working Papers 2015-01, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Dariusz Jemielniak & Maciej Wilamowski, 2017. "Cultural diversity of quality of information on Wikipedias," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 68(10), pages 2460-2470, October.
- Maciej Bloch & Tomasz Gajderowicz & Maciej Wilamowski, 2009. "The rankings of country competitiveness-attempt at assessment," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 23.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Michał Krawczyk & Maciej Wilamowski, 2015.
"Are we all overconfident in the long run? Evidence from one million marathon participants,"
2015-01, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Alex Markle & George Wu & Rebecca White & Aaron Sackett, 2018. "Goals as reference points in marathon running: A novel test of reference dependence," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 19-50, February.
- Kataria, Mitesh, 2017. "How long do you think it will take? Field Evidence on Gender Differences in Time Optimism," Working Papers in Economics 694, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maciej Wilamowski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.