Patrick Maurice Walsh
|Terminal Degree:||2006 Economics Department; University of Michigan (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department Colchester, Vermont (United States)
St. Michael's College
: (802) 654-2365
Colchester, Vermont 05439
RePEc:edi:edsmcus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Michael F. Lovenheim & Patrick Walsh, 2017. "Does Choice Increase Information? Evidence from Online School Search Behavior," NBER Working Papers 23445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bound & Sarah Turner & Patrick Walsh, 2009. "Internationalization of U.S. Doctorate Education," NBER Working Papers 14792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shirley, Mary & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "Public versus private ownership : the current state of the debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2420, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Clarke, George & Groff, Alberto & Keefer, Philip & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "New tools and new tests in comparative political economy - the database of political institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2283, The World Bank.
- Walsh, Patrick, 2010. "Is parental involvement lower at larger schools?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 959-970, December.
- Walsh, Patrick, 2009. "Effects of school choice on the margin: The cream is already skimmed," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 227-236, April.
- Patrick Walsh, 2008. "Are Involved Parents Providing Public Goods or Private Goods?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 36(6), pages 678-705, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Patrick Maurice Walsh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.