Report NEP-ICT-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cagï¿½, Julia & Hervï¿½, Nicolas & Viaud, Marie-Luce, 2017. "The Production of Information in an Online World: Is Copy Right?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elina Bakhtieva, 2017. "B2B digital marketing strategy: A framework for assessing digital touchpoints and increasing customer loyalty," Working Papers 7/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Michael F. Lovenheim & Patrick Walsh, 2017. "Does Choice Increase Information? Evidence from Online School Search Behavior," NBER Working Papers 23445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michał Dzieliński & Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2017. "Straight Talkers and Vague Talkers: The Effects of Managerial Style in Earnings Conference Calls," NBER Working Papers 23425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomasz Berent & Boguslaw Blawat & Marek Dietl & Radoslaw Rejman, 2017. "Firms’ Default – from Prediction Accuracy to Informational Capacity of Predictors," Working Papers 158/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.