|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
KfW Entwicklungsbank (KfW - German development bank)http://www.kfw-entwicklungsbank.de
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Helke Waelde, 2011. "Demasking the impact of microfinance," Working Papers 1115, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Helke Waelde, 2011. "To switch or not to switch - Can individual lending do better in microfinance than group lending?," Working Papers 1106, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 07 Mar 2011.
- Helke Waelde, 2011. "The safe are rationed, the risky not – an extension of the Stiglitz-Weiss model," Working Papers 1108, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 04 May 2011.
- Helke Waelde, 2010. "Some preliminary but troubling evidence on group credits in microfinance programmes," Working Papers 1101, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 07 Dec 2010.
- Susanne Steger & Helke Waelde, 2007. "A Reconsideration of the Stiglitz-Weiss Model with a Discrete Number of Borrower Types," Working Papers 028, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Helke Waelde should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.