Report NEP-MIC-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Mian, Atif & Qamar, Abid, 2011. "Bank Credit and Business Networks," Working Paper Series rwp11-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Marco LiCalzi & Oktay Surucu, 2011. "The power of diversity over large solution spaces," Working Papers 206, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Sep 2011.
- Nieken, Petra & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2011. "Repeated moral hazard and contracts with memory: A laboratory experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawless, Martina, 2011. "Marginal Distance: Does Export Experience Reduce Firm Trade Costs?," Research Technical Papers 2/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1898898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javadi, Elahe & Gebauer, Judith & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2011. "The Impact of User Interface Design on Idea Integration in Electronic Brainstorming: An Attention-Based View," Working Papers 11-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Li, Xiaoyang & Low, Angie & Makhija, Anil K., 2011. "Career Concerns and the Busy Life of the Young CEO," Working Paper Series 2011-4, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Jan Fidrmuc, 2011. "The economics of multilingualism in the EU," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 11-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Helke Waelde, 2011. "To switch or not to switch - Can individual lending do better in microfinance than group lending?," Working Papers 1106, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 07 Mar 2011.
- Anna Makles & Kerstin Schneider, 2011. "Segregation in primary schools - Do school districts really matter? Evidence from policy reforms," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Masako Kimura, 2011. "Baby Boom and Baby Bust in Gender-Gap Model: A Quantitative Analysis," KIER Working Papers 764, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Cornia & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2011. "Price discrimination and business-cycle risk," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego, 2011. "The long shadow of income on trustworthiness," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Abdul d Abiad & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Grace B Li, 2011. "Creditless Recoveries," IMF Working Papers 11/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Missaka Warusawitharana, 2011. "The expected real return to equity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2010. "A Political Economy of the Immigrant Assimilation: Internal Dynamics," Working Papers 2010-13, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Rosa Branca Esteves & Joana Resende, 2011. "Competitive Targeted Advertising with Price Discrimination," NIPE Working Papers 08/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.