Report NEP-MFD-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abhijit Banerjee & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Esther Duflo & Matthew O. Jackson, 2012. "The Diffusion of Microfinance," NBER Working Papers 17743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto, 2012. "Microfinance, the long tail and mission drift," Working Papers CEB 12-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Helke Waelde, 2011. "Demasking the impact of microfinance," Working Papers 1115, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Jyotish Prakash Basu, 2011. "Adaptation to climate change, Vulnerability and Micro- Insurance Business: A Study on Forest Dependent Communities in Drought prone areas of West Bengal, India," Working Papers 2011/14, Maastricht School of Management.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Mukherjee, Deepraj, 2011. "Is culture a determinant of financial development?," MPRA Paper 35867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adesoye, A. Bolaji & Atanda, Akinwande Abdulmaliq, 2012. "Development Finance Institutions in Nigeria: Structure, Roles and Assessment," MPRA Paper 35839, University Library of Munich, Germany.