Report NEP-BAN-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kobayashi, Keiichiro, 2011. "The Diamond-Rajan Bank Runs in a Production Economy," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 515, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Amanda Carmignani & Alessio D'Ignazio, 2011. "Financial subsidies and bank lending: substitutes or complements? Micro level evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 803, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & Robert Prilmeier & René M. Stulz, 2011. "This Time Is the Same: Using Bank Performance in 1998 to Explain Bank Performance During the Recent Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helke Waelde, 2011. "The safe are rationed, the risky not – an extension of the Stiglitz-Weiss model," Working Papers 1108, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 04 May 2011.
- Isabelle Agier & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Subjectivity in Credit Allocation to Micro-Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers CEB 11-016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Blix Grimaldi, Marianna, 2011. "Up for count? Central bank words and financial stress," Working Paper Series 252, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2011. "Endogenous Leverage: VaR and Beyond," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1800, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.