Juan Luis Vega
|Alcala 48, Madrid 28014, Spain|
Banco de EspañaMadrid, Spain
RePEc:edi:bdegves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Enrique Alberola & Carlos Trucharte & Juan Luis Vega, 2011. "Central banks and macroprudential policy. Some reflections from the Spanish experience," Occasional Papers 1105, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Vega, Juan Luis, 2006. "What effects is EMU having on the euro area and its member countries? An overview," Working Paper Series 599, European Central Bank.
- Juan-Luis Vega & Mark A. Wynne, 2002.
"A first assessment of some measures of core inflation for the euro area,"
0205, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Juan‐Luis Vega & Mark A. Wynne, 2003. "A First Assessment of Some Measures of Core Inflation for the Euro Area," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(3), pages 269-306, August.
- Vega, Juan Luis & Wynne, Mark A., 2001. "An evaluation of some measures of core inflation for the euro area," Working Paper Series 53, European Central Bank.
- Gunter Coenen & Juan Luis Vega, 2000.
"The Demand for M3 in the Euro Area,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0976, Econometric Society.
- Trecroci, Carmine & Vega, Juan Luis, 2000. "The information content of M3 for future inflation," Working Paper Series 33, European Central Bank.
- Vega, Juan Luis & López-Salido, J. David & Dolado, Juan José, 1997.
"Spanish unemployment and inflation persistence : ares there phillips trade-offs?,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
6041, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Juan J. Dolado & J. David LÃ³pez-Salido & Juan L. Vega, 1997. "Spanish Unemployment and Inflation Persistence: Are There Phillips Trade-Offs?," Working Papers 9712, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dolado, Juan J. & López-Salido, J David & Vega, Juan Luis, 1996. "Short- and Long-run Phillips Trade-offs and the Cost of Disinflationary Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Ayuso & Juan L. Vega, 1996. "An Empirical Analysis of the Peseta's Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Papers 9613, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Juan L. Vega, 1994. "Is the ALP Long-Run Demand Function Stable?," Working Papers 9422, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- María Pérez Jurado & Juan L. Vega, 1993. "Purchasing Power Parity: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 9322, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1989. "Las variables de crédito en el mecanismo de transmisión de la política monetaria: El caso español," Working Papers wp1989_8902, CEMFI.
- Susana Párraga & Pedro del Río & Juan Luis Vega, 2019. "La revisión del marco de política monetaria de la Reserva Federal," Boletín Económico, Banco de España;Boletín Económico Homepage, issue DIC, pages 1-15.
- Susana Párraga & Pedro del Río & Juan Luis Vega, 2019. "The Federal Reserve review of its monetary policy framework," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue DEC, pages 1-14.
- Carmine Trecroci & Juan Vega, 2002. "The information content of M3 for future inflation in the Euro area," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(1), pages 22-53, March.
- Vitor Gaspar & Juan Luis Vega, 2002. "Research at a policy making institution: Launching research at the ECB," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 359-376, December.
- G. Coenen & J.-L. Vega, 2001.
"The demand for M3 in the euro area,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 727-748.
- Gunter Coenen & Juan Luis Vega, 2000. "The Demand for M3 in the Euro Area," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0976, Econometric Society.
- Vega, Juan Luis & Coenen, Günter, 1999. "The demand for M3 in the euro area," Working Paper Series 6, European Central Bank.
- Juan J. Dolado & J. David López-Salido & Juan L. Vega, 2000. "Unemployment and inflation persistence in Spain: Are there Phillips trade-offs?," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 267-291.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1998. "Money demand stability: Evidence from Spain," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 387-400.
- Maria Perez Jurado & Juan Luis Vega, 1994. "Paridad del poder de compra: un análisis empírico," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(3), pages 539-556, September.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1992. "El papel del crédito en el mecanismo de transmisión monetaria," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 48, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juan Luis Vega should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.